Fleet Driving Courses
- Courses are bespoke to individual company needs. We can provide you with a full Driver Training programme which will satisfy
the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations. Most importantly,
you can rest assured that your Company Drivers have received expert Training
or Assessment to meet your DUTY OF CARE.
Blue Light Training
- Specialised trainers with Police backgrounds provide this type of training. Ask for details
Example of our one day courses are as follows:
- Working on a Trainer to two drivers, the course will commence
with a short Theory session, followed by an initial on road assessment of
about 30 minutes.
Our Trainer will then provide feedback, and where necessary,
corrective advice to bring that driver up to a standard to suit the modern road traffic system,
ending the session with an overall risk factor.
Management can then be fully appraised of drivers they employ.
Driving Instructor Training
- We can now offer full training to Approved Dring Instructor (ADI) level. See our page on this type of training. You can be assured that we will turn up at the time and date arranged, and training will be structured to your timetable.
Basic Learner Training
- We have a good reputation for teaching people how to drive, not simply to pass a Driving Test. Fatalities amongst the 17 to 25 year olds is causing concern. Our tuition will start you on the road to a skill for life.
Skid Car Training.
- A little bit of fun with a serious side too, which can be built in to a corporate day to suit your needs.
Remember, our Driving Consultants have a vast amout of experience in this field.
Minimum of 3 persons, meeting at Westpoint, Exeter where training takes place.