Driving Instructor Training
- ADS-UK is now offering ADI (Approved Driving Instructor) training.
- Compared to other larger companies, our rates are low and you can pay as you go, however, half a day is the minimum.
- Training will be structured to allow candidates to do self study, with our guidance,
for Part 1, then provide Classroom and on road training for Parts 2 and 3.
- You should remember that there are costs for each of the 3 Examinations
and to finally register as an ADI.
- We will be able to provide low cost Bed and Breakfast near to the
sea front of Westward Ho! in Devon.
Some facts you should know.
- The big companies advertise earnings for Instructors
at £30,000 plus, with plenty of work available. We make no such claims.
- A lot depends on where you live, for example, there would be lots of work
in the big city areas, however you would have more competition. Thats when your
own personal reputation counts for so much.
- You can be sure that you will receive quality training from a highly
Contact us now for details.